- Online Balance Inquiry
- You may inquire the balances of your Savings, Current, Overdraft, Deposit and Loan Accounts maintained by you at our Bank
- Online Transaction Query
- You may query on the transactions you have made on your accounts based on different criteria like Date Range, Amount Range & Transaction type and sort them.
- Details of Accounts
- You may view the various details like Account Open Date, Maturity Date, Maturity instruction (for Deposit accounts), Loan Schedule, Loan Disbursement Schedule (for Loan accounts), etc.
- Download / Print Account Statements
- You may view/download/print the account statements for your accounts free of charge. You may download your statements in text/excel formats.
- Funds Transfer
- You may transfer funds within your accounts for free of charge which is called as Self Transfer. Using Self Transfer facility you may even transfer funds between your accounts maintained at different Branches for free of charge. You save TT Commission charges by transferring funds online.
You may also transfer funds to other person's accounts maintained at the same branch or different branch of our Bank if required by you. This facility is called as Third Party Transfer. In this case charges may be applicable when the transfer is made between accounts of different branches.
You may transfer funds to accounts in other Banks using NEFT/RTGS. This facility is called External Funds Transfer. Charges have been waived for doing NEFT transaction through eConnect. However, charges are applicable for doing RTGS transactions online.
You may transfer funds to your Loan accounts within TMB using Loan Account Transfer option.
- Scheduled Transfer
- You may schedule your transactions in advance for your convenience. This transactions will be automatically executed on the scheduled date without any user intervention.
- Online Bill Payment
- You may make bill payment transactions such as Telephone Bill Payment, Mobile recharge, Insurance payment, Credit Card payment, Train Ticket booking and many other payments online using TMB eConnect facility. Kindly click on 'Online Bill Payment' for further details.
- Online Tax Payment
- You may make Tax payment transactions such as TDS / TCS / Income Tax / Corporation Tax etc. Kindly click on 'Online Tax Payment' for further details.
- Online Deposit Opening
- You may open Term Deposit accounts online using TMB eConnect facility. Deposit accounts can be opened online only working days during working hours of your branch.
- Status Inquiry
- You may inquire the status of both Self Transfer and Third Party Transfer transactions made on your account based on different criteria like Date, Amount, etc.
- Our site is 128-bit Secured Socket Layer (SSL) Server digitally certified by Verisign. You login into your account through a secured login page and after login the session will be automatically timed out and the page expires if there is no activity in the page for a certain time period.